Dear exhibitors, mass media representatives and visitors, рlease be informed that autumn edition of Ceramics 2014 exhibition is temporary suspended.
II International specialized exhibition Ceramics
The 2nd International specialized exhibition Ceramics, an event for the professionals of the construction branch presenting full range of machinery and equipment for mining, processing and transportation of raw materials and finished ceramic articles, accommodated in the second pavilion of the fairgrounds was held October 29 through November 1.
Companies from numerous regions of the Russian Federation (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yaroslavl, Nizhny Novgorod, Obninsk, Gzhel, Kaliningrad and Volgograd) and the CIS and foreign countries (Belarus, Germany, France and China) presented their products to the audience of construction branch specialists. KERAMA MARAZZI, LSR Group, Norsk Ceramic Plant ZAO, Technology ONPP, VNIISTROM, CERITERM, NETZSCH and many others were among the participants.
Ceramics 2013 was segmented in principal thematic sections: building ceramics (ceramic tiles, bricks and ceramic granite); engineering ceramics; equipment for ceramics production, raw materials and tools for ceramics manufacture and decorative ceramics.
Gala Opening Ceremony of the 2nd International specialized exhibition Ceramics took place October 29 in the second pavilion of Crocus Expo IEC (Hall 5). Arcady Zlotnikov, First Deputy Director Crocus Expo IEC, was traditionally the first to take the floor. He welcomed the guests of the event and wished them success and well being. He told about successes the organizers managed to score during the previous year, presented new exhibitors, thanked loyal companies which support the exhibition from the first edition, and wished also fruitful work and continuation of mutually beneficial cooperation.
Participants of the ceremony:
- Albert Popov, Head of working group on wall materials of advisory council of the State Duma Committee on Construction and Land Affairs;
- Galina Dudenkova, President of the Association of Ceramic Materials Manufacturers (APKM);
- Aidar Akberov, Managing Director of LSR Group (Moscow).
Then all participants were invited to LSR Group stand where the Contest of professional skills Master of Bricklaying was held. The contest was organized by Construction Materials scientific and technical and industrial magazine with support of the Ministry of construction complex and housing and communal services of the Moscow region.
A topical and saturated calendar of events which included competitions, conferences, round tables, seminars and other events with participation of leading experts, scientists and heads of the branch was held within the frames of the exhibition. The following topics were discussed during the events of the program: Problems of Training of Professional Human Resources and Provision of Construction Branch with Bricklayers, Modern Support Methods for the Russian Industry of Construction Materials and other topics.
The second day of the exhibition was highlighted by the conference Prospects of Use of Wall Ceramics in Russia with the Growing Competition in Construction Materials Production Taken into Account organized by the Association of Producers of Ceramic Materials.
The 2nd International exhibition Ceramics became a significant specialized event which demonstrated prospects and further development of the project which is urged to become a consolidating link of the branch.
- Wall products (ordinary and front brick, wall clinker, hollow bricks and panels)
- Roofing products (tile)
- Tiles, ceramic granite, mosaic
- Sanitary products
- Decorative products for facades facing (small-sized and other tiles, inlay work panels, architectural and art details)
- Products for internal facing of walls (glazed tiles and shaped details to them – eaves, corners, corbels)
- Heat-insulating products (pearlite, cellular ceramics and etc.)
- Acidproof products (bricks, tiles, pipes and shaped parts to them)
- Products for underground communications (sewer and drainage pipes)
- Road bricks
- Electrotechnical ceramics: insulators, filters, condensers, piezoelectric elements and etc.
- Technological porcelain ceramics, ceramic filters
- Glass ceramics
Equipment, tools and raw materials for ceramics manufacturer
- Mining equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Production lines
- Equipment for warehousing and storage of raw materials and finished products
- Measuring and control equipment and instruments
- Raw materials: minerals, clay, mixtures and compounds, additives, pigments, colorants
Art Ceramics salon
- Studios of artists and potters
- Tilework stoves and fireplaces
- Porcelain, table and interior decoration
- Souvenir ceramics
- Household ceramics
- Interior and landscape gardening ceramics